Graduate Capstone: A capstone contributes to the disciplines or the professions by adding to technical/professional knowledge or by providing an original application of technical/professional knowledge in the professional field. Examples include a field study, a project, applied research, or a professional article of publishable quality
- Provide an original application of technical/professional knowledge in the field of instructional science and technology as a capstone project
- Communicate (orally and written) at the professional level
- Demonstrate overall knowledge/skills developed in the MIST curriculum via an online portfolio
- Show research skills such as data collection, data analysis, reporting, etc.
- Demonstrate career planning