Interactive Multimedia for Instruction: Study professional tools for media creation and select and use appropriate media tools to develop multimedia learning solutions to an instructional problem. Students build a multimedia prototype and conduct an evaluation to assess quality and usability of their project and make further revisions.
- Apply appropriate learning theories and derived multimedia principles to solve an identified instructional need
- Apply best practices in user interface design and interactive design principles
- Rapidly construct functioning, computer-based, interactive, multimedia learning experiences with appropriate feedback and assessment
- Select and use appropriate media, software, and production tools for specific needs
- Use help systems, online video, printed texts, web communities, and peer collaboration to quickly learn and apply new software and technologies
- Conduct formative evaluation and obtain documented user feedback